Used to be called Fluorspar. Found in many colours
from rose pink to green, yellow, white, blue, purple to almost
colourless. It can often occur in more than one colour in a single
stone. Located in Canada, Usa, South Africa, Tialand, Peru, Mexico,
China, Portland, Hungary, Norway, Germany and England.
Used by ancient Egyptians to carve statues and scarabs. Also
used by the Chinese for over 300 years. In the early 18th Century
fluorite was used as powder in water, to help symptoms of kidney
Fluorite Gemstone Meanings - Emotional, Spiritual, etc.
- Fluorite helps clear the mind and heighten mental achievement,
whilst increasing the ability to concentrate.
- Fluorite absorbs negative vibrations.
Fluorite increases ones ability to perceive higher levels of
- Fluorite makes you more receptive to other gemstones.
- Fluorite is good to keep in every room of the house to absorb
- Fluorite is known as the 'genius stone'.
- Fluorite helps decision making.
- Fluorite helps with concentration.
- Fluorite helps balance the positive and negative aspects
of ones mind.
Fluorite Gemstone Meanings - Healing, Medical, Physical,
- Fluorite is used in treatment of bones, teeth and cell structure.
- Fluorite helps protect against colds and flu.
- Fluorite is benifical for the throat, nose, mouth, ears,
lungs and teeth - all viral infections.
- Fluorite is benifical for tumors.
- Fluorite is benifical for DNA.
- Fluorite is benifical for detoxification.
- Fluorite encourages one to maintain ones ideals of health
- Fluorite is benifical for anxiety.
- Fluorite is benifical for insomnia.
- Fluorite helps with the respiration tract by stimulating
cell regeneration i.
- Fluorite fortifies bones - improves arthritic and other joint
ailments (can be laid directly on the body).
- Fluorite can be used in conjunction with other gemstones
- to help open the way for the power of the other gemstone.