Iolite Gemstone Meanings, Properties & Qualities
blue, however can have a reddish sheen due to inclusions of hematite
- known for its pleochroism properties (viewed from different
angles, it changes colour.) Also known as the 'water sapphire'
and gets its name from the latin word 'los' meaning violet. Located
in Shri Lanka, Madagascar, India, Brazil and the US. Iolite can
sometimes be mistaken for sapphire. The Vikings used iolite because
of its pleochroism properties to determine the direction of the
sun on cloudy days.
Iolite Gemstone Meanings - Emotional, Spiritual, etc.
- Iolite helps with money problems - whether it be managing
money, getting out of debt, re-aligning finances and helping
you to gain financial independence.
- Iolite enhances intuition.
- Iolite stimulates the 3rd eye chakra.
- Iolite intensifies the thinking process and mental powers.
- Iolite is one of the best stones to use in psychic, healing,
and spiritual activities
- Iolite is said to help build relationships.
- Iolite is a good gemstone for meditation and astral travel.
- Iolite is helpful when dealing with addictions, including
- Iolite assists in detoxification as well as maintaining sobriety.
- Iolite helps to awaken us to the inner knowledge that so
patiently waits within each of us.
- Iolite helps one to stay in the moment, therefore it is useful
when trying to meditate.
- Iolite helps eliminate and release discord in relationships.
- Iolite enhances leadership abilities, power, inner strength,
self confidence and executive ability.
Iolite Gemstone Meanings - Healing, Medical, Physical,
- Iolite is good for sobriety and alcoholism.
- Iolite helps to heal throat.
- Iolite is good for varicose veins.
- Iolite is said to be useful for blisters.
- Iolite helps with cholesterol.
- Iolite aids the liver.
- Iolite can help to eliminate toxins.
- Iolite can help with malaria.
- Iolite is good for fever producing disorders such as chronic
- Iolite can help with blisters.