Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Meanings, Properties & Qualities
amazing colour gemstone of deep blue with sparkles of gold pyrite
- has been seen for many generations as a symbol of the night
sky alight with stars. Found in a range of countries including
Chile, the United States, the Soviet Union, but most significantly
from the mountains of Afghanistan.
Lapis was considered to be a royal stone by the ancient Egyptians.
Often pulverised and made into a poultice to be rubbed into
the crown of the head, they believed that when it dries it drew
out all spiritual impurities. very early cultures valued it
more than gold.
Lapis should always be used with care because it is a very
powerful gemstone. It can bring emotions and past emotional
wounds to the surface. This stone should only be used in healing
by a trained healer, because it can be so intense.
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Meanings - Emotional, Spiritual,
- Lapis Lazuli is a powerful gemstone for those seeking spiritual
- Lapis Lazuli is believed to bring mental clarity & emotional
- Lapis Lazuli can be used to clear the mind and past.
- Lapis Lazuli brings truthfulness and openness.
- Lapis Lazuli aids intuition.
- Lapis Lazuli is great to boost creativity.
- Lapis Lazuli is good for virility and manifestation.
- Lapis Lazuli helps increasing awareness and spiritual connection/evolution.
- Lapis Lazuli helps build self-confidence.
- Lapis Lazuli is a stone traditionally for royalty.
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Meanings - Healing, Medical,
- Lapis Lazuli can be used with other gemstones to purified
and cleanse the body
- Lapis Lazuli strengthens the mind and body.
- Lapis Lazuli protects from both physical and psychic attacks.
- Lapis Lazuli aids sinus ailments.
- Lapis Lazuli helps with headaches.
- Lapis Lazuli is good for the nervous system.
- Lapis Lazuli can help with speech problems.
- Lapis Lazuli is good for the pituitary gland.
- Lapis Lazuli can be used for pain relief