Obsidian is a rich brown colour with black spots. It is associated
with the planet Pluto - the greek god of the underworld and
the keeper of hidden treasure. This is a grounding stone that
also has a fiery element to it and has a gentle energy that
will help protect and ground the person who owns it. It is said
to work well with all chakras but especially the first.
Mahogany Obsidian is found anywhere volcanic or where volcanic
activity has occurred. Some of the places it comes from today
are Japan, South America, Afghanistan, Mexico, and parts of
the United States. In the San Carlos Apache Reservation in Arizona,
United States, a particular variety of Mahogany Obsidian called
Apache Tears is produced.
Mahogany Obsidian Gemstone Meanings - Emotional, Spiritual,
- Mahogany Obsidian is know for connecting mind and consciousness,
balancing dark and light.
- Mahogany Obsidian can help induce visions and dreams which
can help make us realise our part in forthcoming events or
- Mahogany Obsidian promotes a forgiving attitude.
- Mahogany Obsidian is good for helping you see your way to
- Mahogany Obsidian helps to release anger and activates a
positive sense of power.
- Mahogany Obsidian can be useful to help you stand by your
convictions and against an enemy, hidden or not.
- Mahogany Obsidian aids fulfillment of aspirations
- Mahogany Obsidian allows us to see our shortcomings and
Mahogany Obsidian Gemstone Meanings - Healing, Medical,
- Mahogany Obsidian can help relieve pain.
- Mahogany Obsidian helps get rid of toxins from the body.
- Mahogany Obsidian can be used for strength, to give a new
life to your goals and purpose and to remove energy blockages.
- Mahogany Obsidian can help circulation.
- Mahogany Obsidian provides strength in times of need.